Ready for a new backyard grilling space or front walk way that accentuates your house? Let us help you design a beautiful, useful patio that you can enjoy for years to come.
Ideas to consider:
- Do you want to entertain or have a secluded peaceful place?
- How accessible do you want to be to your kitchen or back door?
- How big do you want your patio? It is very common to underestimate how big your patio should be. Once you add patio furniture or a table the space may feel smaller than imagined.
- What type of hardscape materials do you want to use? Pavers come in many shapes, sizes, and colors. There are also other natural options like flagstone. It’s important to pick something that compliments your house.
- What other options do you have? If you are considering your patio to be an outdoor living space we have lots of great ideas for you to add in.
Take a look at some of our past projects and feel free to browse product catalogues to help you get some inspiration. Together we will build a patio thats unique and right for your needs.
Another useful options for pavers and patio materials are walkways and/or edging. Many times a healthy lawn can be ruined by heavy foot traffic. Once this pattern begins to happen the ground hardens and it’s difficult to keep grass alive. One option is to add a walkway. There are several creative ways to incorporate this into your lawn, and it will eliminate that pesky dead grass you are always struggling to keep alive.
OTHER HARDSCAPES TO CONSIDER: Outdoor Living Space, Walls, Water Features